Friday, November 6, 2009
Have Faith in Yourself – Achieve Success
How much faith do you have in yourself? 100%, 200%, if it’s to this scale, then how can you be under a state of self doubt in any challenging situation? Difficult situation is not new to any one of us, perhaps in a day we come across it many times, but there if we have complete faith in our self, our abilities, our courage, and our intelligence then we should know that this situation is nothing else but the test of that faith. In school do you remember, just minutes before the exam, that state of fear, uncertainty, self doubt, but if and only if we have faith in our preparation, we are confident that we shall secure good marks; then for sure we shall pass the test not only with good marks but also come out stronger and achiever.
The higher standards/classes you reach in school and college, the more difficult the exam gets. But in the end even the degree achieved is higher, which is achieved only and only after passing the exams. Just similar is the situation in life now, the only difference is you are not in school or college there is no set time for the exam and test does not come in the form of an examination paper. So next time you are in a challenging situation, remember it is the test of life you are going through just to become stronger for the next level, to achieve more success and happiness in life you have to go through it. And how well do you go through this, would depend upon how much faith do you have in yourself, how well are you prepared for your test? Trust me we all have a diamond inside, only thing it is hidden somewhere. We are never given a situation we can’t deal with; it just requires some additional effort, some more introspection.
Have Faith in yourself, you have the ability to achieve things not known; this is the most important faith of all. Something which you are not aware today, with all science and logic not possible today, but with your faith and sincere persistent efforts, it is possible tomorrow. If you don't believe in yourself, then it will be impossible to truly believe in anything else that you cannot see, touch, feel or physically behold. I mean your dreams, your goals, if and only if you have faith in yourself, you shall have faith in your dreams, that yes you can make them possible.
Look at the word impossible, I look at it and read I m possible. This change in the vision is required, how you look at things, situations and your tests. Remember that having faith in yourself will lead you to having faith in others, as well as in the achievement of things previously thought to be unattainable in your life. Improve your own self-image, self-talk and self-confidence, make your life better and this world a better place, it starts from myself, having faith in me.
Few steps to start with:
• Always thinking that you’re capable of succeeding can help the thought sink into your subconscious. Remember, failure begins with disbelief. And success begins with FAITH to succeed.
• Stop thinking of what you can’t do but begin to be think, of the things that you can do. Be a “yes” type of person. At least to yourself.
• When grabbing opportunities, place your heart into it. Again, believe that you’ll make things happen with this opportunity in hand.
• Think BIG, believe BIG. As that realistic proverb says, “Aim for the roof, you fall on the floor. Aim for the sky and you fall on the roof.” But just concentrate on soaring upwards.
• As you can see, it’s all in the mind. Start with positive thoughts and the rest will follow. For a month practice only positive talk with yourself, even if a negative thought comes convert it to positive.
If you think, you can achieve very little with faith, then don’t forget you can do nothing without it. HAVE FAITH, its possible, you can do it.