Friday, December 24, 2010
Christmas - A Possibility
It is a symbol of the togetherness and also for expressing good will to others. It is a time of God showing His great love for us. It can be a time of healing and renewed strength. It is a time to express gratitude, are we generous with the gifts that have been given to us, seeing ourselves as their stewards and not their owners? Not only cleaning and lighting the corners of our house but also cleaning and lighting deep, dark corners of our hearts. To wake up and realize the gifts of love we have received, waking up to the subconscious and spiritual depths of ourselves.
Christ and his presence among us—as one of us—give us reason to live in hope: that light will shatter the darkness, that we can be liberated from our fears and prejudices, that we are never alone or abandoned.
This Christmas let us clean out our system and follow few new realms of possibility:
• Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
• Ability to enjoy each moment.
• Loss of interest in judging other people.
• Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
• Loss of interest in conflict.
• Loss of the ability to worry.
• Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
• Frequent attacks of smiling.
• An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Sharing some of the beautiful pictures of Christmas, and wishing you all a Blessed Christmas.